Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A visually dramatic effect and a wonderful taste make this drink a hit for summer parties.
Make and share this Miami Vice Frozen Drinks recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate
- 12 ounces frozen Pina Colada mix
- coconut, shredded
- Blend strawberry daiquiris and pina coladas, one at a time and according to taste. Place in separate containers after blending.
- Using a tall glass, pour both mixes into the glass from opposite sides and at the same time. The drinks will separate cleanly in the glass.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries skewered on straws and top with shredded coconut.
I made this recipe in a non-alcoholic version and it was a major hit at my neighbors pool party! The drink was beautiful and impressed everyone! The kids were especially thrilled with them and tried to drink only one flavor at a time.
Don't forget to add a shot of whip cream on top, it MAKES the drink. We used 2 shots of bacardi coconut rum, 1 shot of bacardi dark rum, and 1 shot of 151 per pitcher and they were perfect.
Very tasty and exotic! My boyfriend and I went through a phase where we made these every weekend! They were a big hit at our party too! One tip though, you will want to keep one of the mixes in the freezer while you making up the other one, they turn out much better when they are really cold and thick!