Recipe by JOHN TYLER
A visually dramatic effect and a wonderful taste make this drink a hit for summer parties.
Top Review by Acquafresca
I made this recipe in a non-alcoholic version and it was a major hit at my neighbors pool party! The drink was beautiful and impressed everyone! The kids were especially thrilled with them and tried to drink only one flavor at a time.
- 12 ounces frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate
- 12 ounces frozen Pina Colada mix
- coconut, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend strawberry daiquiris and pina coladas, one at a time and according to taste. Place in separate containers after blending.
- Using a tall glass, pour both mixes into the glass from opposite sides and at the same time. The drinks will separate cleanly in the glass.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries skewered on straws and top with shredded coconut.