Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the most common margaritas that we make at my house, its extremely simple and extraordinary on the taste buds!!!
- 6 ounces tequila
- 6 ounces corona light beer
- 6 ounces minute maid frozen limeade concentrate (thawed out some)
- ice cube
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt (optional)
- Pour tequila into bender Add Corona Add limeade concentrate Add ice cubes until it is about 2 inches from top Blend all together Put salt on a small plate dip top of glasses into water and place rim in salt Pour margaritas into glasses Cheers!
- Note: You can add some sliced frozen strawberries into the blender for more of a fruity taste.
These were excellent...the only thing I changed was to use Margarita salt instead of Koshe salt...it comes in a little round container...perfect for rimming your glasses. I had 3 of these by the pool...very refreshing...