Recipe by Bobbie
Haven't made this yet -- but as a Halibut lover, I just had to get the recipe posted.
Top Review by aborer786
This was an awesome recipe! GIves the fish a great taste without masking over the taste of the halibut. Was quick to make and easy to cleanup! I've used this recipe several times over the last year and everyone that tries it likes it!
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 4 (6 -8 ounce) halibut steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 1 gallon resealable food storage plastic bag, combine all ingredients except halibut steaks; shake to mix well.
- Add halibut, seal bag and turn to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes in marinade.
- Meanwhile heat grill.
- When ready to grill, remove halibut from bag and discard marinade. Place halibut on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- Cook 8 to 12 mimutes or until fish is no longer translucent in center and flakes easily with fork, turning once.
- Note: To broil halibut, place on broiler pan; broil 4 to 6 inches from heat using times above as a guide, turning once.