Recipe by Annacia
Quench your thirst and delight your taste buds with this citrusy blend of sweet and fizzy flavors. What makes this mouth-watering mojito exceptionally refreshing is the mere 20 calories per serving! Who wants another glass?
- 6 mint leaves
- 14.79 ml Splenda sugar substitute, granulated (15 mL)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 12 fluid ounce can diet lemon-lime soda, chilled (355 mL, ginger ale will work too)
- 1 sprig of fresh mint (to garnish)
- 1 lime slice (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Smash mint leaves and Splenda with a spoon in the bottom of a large glass.
- Add lime juice and stir. Pour in soda and stir well.*.
- Garnish with mint and lime slice. Serve chilled.
- *A cocktail shaker can be used to create a frothier beverage. Add ice and mojito to a shaker and shake well.