Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe that I got off a package of Dandy Meyer Lemons that I purchased at Albertsons.
- 2 1⁄2 meyer lemons (juiced for a total of 1/2 cup fresh Meyer Lemon juice)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon prepared whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar or 1 tablespoon sugar substitute
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a blender.
- Pulse a few times to chop garlic thoroughly and mix ingredients together.
- On low speed, slowly add olive oil to mixture in a steady stream.
- Add oil until mixture has emulsified to a vinaigrette.
- When completely blended, serve over salad.