Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
If you like lemonade, you'll love Meyer Lemon Sorbet ...
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup lemon juice (freshly squeezed from Meyer lemons, about 4 lemons)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- In small saucepan on medium high heat, make a simple syrup by combining sugar and water and heating until the sugar has completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil, boil one minute without stirring, and remove from heat. Allow to cool.
- Mix in the lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- Pour into your ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's directions.
I have this recipe and it's great and simple. I usually cut the sugar to 3/4 cup. So refreshing and wonderful. Great during the summer!