1/1 Photo of Meximelt a La Amy
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
I love the Meximelts at Taco Bell. However, I don't eat there a lot because sometimes, it gives me a tummy ache. But when I do, there are only two things I order-EVER! Chili-cheese burritos and Meximelts. One of my gal-pals worked there and told me what was in one. I couldn't figure it out because I was too busy inhaling it. So...here's my take on the Meximelt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the hamburger meat and drain off all the grease and/or water. Season.
- 2Microwave the tortilla until it is soft and easy to roll.
- 3Place a layer of ground beef in the bottom.
- 4Combine all the cheeses (I just throw it all in a zip-top bag and shake so if there is any left over, I can have it for later.)and sprinkle the desired amount over the beef.
- 5Add desired amount of salsa, but do not use too much.
- 6(This is sort of like a taco, only the cheese is melted and there is no lettuce or sour cream or any other toppings.).
- 7Fold in half and place on a plate.
- 8Microwave for 30 seconds or just until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meximelt a La Amy
Serving Size: 1 (978 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 286.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 14.3 g