Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't remember where I got this but it goes great with just about anything.
Make and share this Mexicorn Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients except Fritos.
- Add just enough mayo to hold mixture.
- Cover and chill 2-4 hours.
- Before serving, toss crushed Fritos into mixture.
- I have ate this without the fritos and I think it is just as good.
Very good salad with a little heat; perfect to serve with a Tex-Mex meal. The Fritos add a fun, unique crunch. I didn't want the Fritos to get soggy, so I just sprinkled them on top of each serving.