Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't remember where I got this but it goes great with just about anything.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 4 -6 teaspoons finely chopped jalapenos
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup crushed Fritos corn chips
- Mix all ingredients except Fritos.
- Add just enough mayo to hold mixture.
- Cover and chill 2-4 hours.
- Before serving, toss crushed Fritos into mixture.
- I have ate this without the fritos and I think it is just as good.
Very good salad with a little heat; perfect to serve with a Tex-Mex meal. The Fritos add a fun, unique crunch. I didn't want the Fritos to get soggy, so I just sprinkled them on top of each serving.