Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is a easy and tasty dish. You can even add chopped black olives if you like.
- 1 (10 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- garlic salt
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Before serving, sprinkle on a little chili powder for decoration.
- Serve with corn chips for dipping.