Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a hot dip that I get rave reviews on! It's so easy to make and everyone who tastes it always asks for the recipe. I originally found the recipe in the newspaper but I changed it, and I like it best this way.
- 1 (15 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, chopped and seeded
- 2 cups shredded taco cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- Mix and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until warm.
- Serve with Taco Chips.
Now here's an unusual dip & a nice addition to any 'dip & dipper' buffet! I was a little unsure of it at first, but it was definitely a hit & IS certainly a keeper! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]