Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so addicting! I got it from a book called Half Baked Gourmet - Party Food. I will have a party just to make this dip. Even my non-cooking sister asked for the recipe and makes it with her friends all the time. The jalapeno sauce is usually with the Tabasco at the grocery store.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (Cheddar and Monterey Jack)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon bottled jalapeno sauce
- tortilla chips, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine Mexicorn and mayo.
- Stir to combine.
- Fold in remaining ingredients (except chips).
- Stir until well mixed.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate until chilled. (Can be made ahead - cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.)
- Serve with chips.
This was a HUGE hit with my guests! Very easy to prepare also. We loved the mexicorn in it.....very different from typical dips. I cut way back on the jalapeno peppers because some of us do not like things spicy. It still turned out awesome! Thanks for sharing this winner, Mariah.