Recipe by Mariah
This is so addicting! I got it from a book called Half Baked Gourmet - Party Food. I will have a party just to make this dip. Even my non-cooking sister asked for the recipe and makes it with her friends all the time. The jalapeno sauce is usually with the Tabasco at the grocery store.
Top Review by Merlot
This was a HUGE hit with my guests! Very easy to prepare also. We loved the mexicorn in it.....very different from typical dips. I cut way back on the jalapeno peppers because some of us do not like things spicy. It still turned out awesome! Thanks for sharing this winner, Mariah.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (Cheddar and Monterey Jack)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon bottled jalapeno sauce
- tortilla chips, for serving