Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are many versions but of course I am partial to this one. My sister passed this onto me. I wanted to add it to my cookbook so I needed to post.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans mexicorn, drained
- 1 pint sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion
- 4 ounces jalapenos (diced, 1/2 to whole can)
- Mix above ingredients well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with Frito's scoopers (corn chips).
I've never had any version of this, so this was a new experience for me. It's a great use for Mexicali corn. I liked the jalapeños but they were a bit mild. I think next time I might like to use fresh, or even pickled, jalapeños instead, for a little more zip. Made for Spring PAC 2014.