Prep 11 hrs
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that I made up. We all enjoy it, severed with Spanish rice.
- 1 lb halibut fillet (4 to 6 oz each)
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄4 cup beer
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine lime juice, garlic,oil, beer, parsley, cumin, and mustard. mix together.
- Place halibut in marinate for 1 hour. Drain.
- Place halibut fillets on a oiled cookies sheet. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Drain off liquid, and put salsa on top of halibut fillets and bake 10 more minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
wonderful, moist and my whole family loved it and wants me to make again. Very easy to make. I served with spanish rice and a salad. I would serve this for company just fancier side dishes. Thank you for your great recipe.