Recipe by VickiAk
This is a recipe that I made up. We all enjoy it, severed with Spanish rice.
Top Review by Nina W.
wonderful, moist and my whole family loved it and wants me to make again. Very easy to make. I served with spanish rice and a salad. I would serve this for company just fancier side dishes. Thank you for your great recipe.
- 1 lb halibut fillet (4 to 6 oz each)
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄4 cup beer
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lime juice, garlic,oil, beer, parsley, cumin, and mustard. mix together.
- Place halibut in marinate for 1 hour. Drain.
- Place halibut fillets on a oiled cookies sheet. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Drain off liquid, and put salsa on top of halibut fillets and bake 10 more minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake until cheese is melted.