Recipe by Sharon in Ontario. Canada
This is another recipe I received from a co-worker. It was a hit at our get-togethers at work. Hope you like it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 5 slices bacon, cooked crisp and diced
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup stuffed green olive, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Old El Paso taco sauce (hot)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first three ingredients and use as the first layer in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Combine the next four ingredients for the second layer.
- Sprinkle on bacon, green onion and olives.
- Spread Taco sauce over all.
- Sprinkle with grated cheddar.
- Serve cold with corn chips, taco chips or crackers.