1/2 Photos of Mexican Zucchini Oven Fries
A. Lynne's Note:
A healthy choose over fatty french fries. Submitted by OnMyWayTo159
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees Arrange zucchini on nonstick cookie sheet.
- 2Spray zucchini with cooking spray.
- 3Combine spices and sprinkle over the zucchini fries.
- 4Place in very hot oven and cook 15 to 18 minutes.
- 5Serve hot.
- 6Dip chili sauce or taco sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Zucchini Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 240.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: