Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great way to eat your vegetables while enjoying the flavor of mexican food. This is a good potluck recipie.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 zucchini, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can mild green chilies
- 2 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, grated
- Saute the chopped onion and chopped garlic. Add the chopped zucchini, green chilies, stewed tomatoes, corn, salt and pepper. Boil until the zucchini are fork tender. Place in 13 x 9 casserole dish. Top with grated pepper jack cheese. Bake covered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve hot.