Recipe by Leea Johnson
This was handed down from my Mother, who in turn got it from a Mexican Lady in Colorado. It is a fun recipe to just throw together in a quick hurry.
Top Review by Ang11002
on a low carb diet and made this, only used squash though. the seasonings on the squash was awesome! the pork for me only turned out ok. This is the only way I will season squash from now on though. Thanks a bunch:)
- 2 -3 pork steaks, cubed
- 1 yellow squash, 1/4 in slices
- 1 onion, 1/4 in slices
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- garlic powder
- chili powder
- hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet and brown pork cubes in oil, liberally spice with garlic powder.
- DO NOT DRAIN.
- Add all vegetables, spice with garlic, salt, pepper, chile powder and hot sauce to your preference of"hotness".
- Cover and cook about 15-20 minutes , don't over cook the vegies!
- Serve over rice or just by itself.
- Be creative, add other vegies that you like.