Wonderful appetizer for a crowd!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 24 miniature muffin cups lightly with oil.
- 2Press one wonton wrapper into each cup.
- 3Brush the wontons with oil.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 5Remove from muffin cups and arrange on a baking sheet.
- 6Brown the sausage in a skillet, stirring until crumbly, and then drain.
- 7Combine the sausage, cheddar cheese, Monterey jack cheese, salad dressing, red pepper and olives in a bowl and mix well.
- 8Spoon one tablespoon into each wonton.
- 9Bake at 325 degrees for five minutes, or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 365.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g