Wonderful appetizer for a crowd!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 24 miniature muffin cups lightly with oil.
- 2Press one wonton wrapper into each cup.
- 3Brush the wontons with oil.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 5Remove from muffin cups and arrange on a baking sheet.
- 6Brown the sausage in a skillet, stirring until crumbly, and then drain.
- 7Combine the sausage, cheddar cheese, Monterey jack cheese, salad dressing, red pepper and olives in a bowl and mix well.
- 8Spoon one tablespoon into each wonton.
- 9Bake at 325 degrees for five minutes, or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 365.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g