Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful appetizer for a crowd!
Make and share this Mexican Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- Grease 24 miniature muffin cups lightly with oil.
- Press one wonton wrapper into each cup.
- Brush the wontons with oil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from muffin cups and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet, stirring until crumbly, and then drain.
- Combine the sausage, cheddar cheese, Monterey jack cheese, salad dressing, red pepper and olives in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon one tablespoon into each wonton.
- Bake at 325 degrees for five minutes, or until bubbly.