This recipe came from a friends mom, Ive also had them from my grandmother growing up--not sure if the recipe is the same but I love these. They're so easy. One year for Christmas I decided to make these and add a frozen cranberry to each one. They were a big hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Mix butter, sugar & vanilla in a bowl.
- 3Work in flour, salt & pecans until dough holds together.
- 4Form 1" balls of dough around 1 cranberry each.
- 5Place on ungreased baking sheet & bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set but not brown.
- 6Cool slightly & roll balls in icing sugar.
- 7cool completely & roll in icing sugar again.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Wedding Cookies, With a Twist!
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.7
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 316.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g