Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very good cookie recipe.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In small bowl, combine flour, pecans, cinnamon, and salt; mix well and set aside.
- In medium bowl, beat butter, sugar and 1/4 cup powdered sugar on medium speed until creamy. Add vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour to butter mixture; beat on low speed just until dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Drop small scoops of dough, 1 inch apart, onto baking sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes or until cookies are set but not brown. Cool 5 minutes. While cookies are still warm; roll in additional powdered sugar to coat. Cool completely.