Recipe by AcadiaTwo
This is a recipe that my oldest daughter received in H.S. in Spanish class. Depending on your mood, likes or dislikes, you can add a 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts or not.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Crème the butter with the cup of sugar and vanilla.
- Mix flour, nuts, and salt.
- Add the mixture of flour, and salt to the butter.
- Form small balls.
- Put on un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Roll in confectioner’s sugar while the cookies are still warm.