"Rich, delicate, pretty cookie for Holiday or party trays. Melts in your mouth. Easy to make, just a little labor intensive. The less you handle this dough, the more delicate the finished cookie."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together confectioner's sugar and butter. Add vanilla, cinnamon and almonds.
- 2Knead in flour by hand until completely mixed.
- 3Chill dough for about an hour.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- 5Roll out dough to one inch thickness. Cut into 1 inch pieces, and roll quickly and gently into a ball. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake for about 15 minutes.
- 6When baked, dip or roll in confectioner's sugar. Store airtight in layers with waxed paper in between.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Wedding Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g