Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
"Rich, delicate, pretty cookie for Holiday or party trays. Melts in your mouth. Easy to make, just a little labor intensive. The less you handle this dough, the more delicate the finished cookie."
- Cream together confectioner's sugar and butter. Add vanilla, cinnamon and almonds.
- Knead in flour by hand until completely mixed.
- Chill dough for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Roll out dough to one inch thickness. Cut into 1 inch pieces, and roll quickly and gently into a ball. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake for about 15 minutes.
- When baked, dip or roll in confectioner's sugar. Store airtight in layers with waxed paper in between.