1/1 Photo of Mexican Wedding Cakes
Charlotte J's Note:
Called a cake but they are cookies. This recipe does not call for nuts like the others here at Zaar. Posted for Zaar World Tour 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cream butter adding sugar gradually.
- 3Blend in salt, vanilla, and flour.
- 4If too soft, chill until firm.
- 5Scoop small pieces of dough, roll in hand to make a small ball, and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake in preheated oven about 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 7While still hot, roll cookies in powdered sugar.
- 8Move to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Wedding Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 39.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g