- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix thoroughly butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Work in flour, salt and nuts until dough holds together.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set but not brown.
- As soon as you take them out of the oven, roll in sugar.
- roll in sugar again.