I've made this recipe for many, many years
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix thoroughly butter, sugar and vanilla.
- 3Work in flour, salt and nuts until dough holds together.
- 4Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- 5place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Bake 10-12 minutes or until set but not brown.
- 7As soon as you take them out of the oven, roll in sugar.
- 9roll in sugar again.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Wedding Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (608 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.5
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 44.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g