Delicious moist cake that can be for breakfast, brunch, or desert. Rich and sweet with a fruity flavor. Great with a good cup of coffee!
- SIFT TOGETHER flour, soda, and sugar, and then add pecans.
- Next add slightly beaten eggs and the crushed Pineapples.
- Pour batter into a 9x13 cake pan that has been greased and flour.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees; cake will be dark.
- While cake is still hot, using a fork punch holes in top of cake.
- Mix icing with mixer until smooth and spread on cake while it is still hot!
- Let cake cool and serve.