Recipe by Merlot
Can be used as a dip for your favorite chips. It disappears quickly!
Top Review by Fauve
I purposely left out the sour cream before baking this and saved it until last, then added cool sour cream atop steaming casserole when done. Superb! Also added about 1/2 cup more Pace salsa to the recipe. This one gets its stars for its ease in preparation as well as eye-appeal.
- 425.24 g can whole kernel corn, drained
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 226.79 g carton sour cream
- 226.79 g jar Pace Picante Sauce (I use medium hot)
- 473.18 ml shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 283.49 g candiced rotel tomatoes and green chilies
- 473.18 ml cooked rice
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1-2 green onion, chopped
- sliced black olives (for topping)
- 226.79 g shredded monterey jack cheese (for topping)