1/4 Photos of Mexican Vegetarian Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
Can be used as a dip for your favorite chips. It disappears quickly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 425.24 g can whole kernel corn, drained
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 226.79 g carton sour cream
- 226.79 g jar Pace Picante Sauce (I use medium hot)
- 473.18 ml shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 283.49 g can diced rotel tomatoes and green chilies
- 473.18 ml cooked rice
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1-2 green onion, chopped
- sliced black olives (for topping)
- 226.79 g shredded monterey jack cheese (for topping)
- 1Combine the first 9 ingredients.
- 2Spoon into a lightly greased 9 x 11 inch baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle with the sliced black olives and shredded Monterey Jack Cheese.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees F.
- 5for about 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Vegetarian Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.4
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 89.9 mg
- Sodium 1104.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 28.7 g