Recipe by Merlot
Can be used as a dip for your favorite chips. It disappears quickly!
Top Review by Fauve
I purposely left out the sour cream before baking this and saved it until last, then added cool sour cream atop steaming casserole when done. Superb! Also added about 1/2 cup more Pace salsa to the recipe. This one gets its stars for its ease in preparation as well as eye-appeal.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Pace Picante Sauce (I use medium hot)
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced rotel tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 green onion, chopped
- sliced black olives (for topping)
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese (for topping)
- Combine the first 9 ingredients.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 9 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the sliced black olives and shredded Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for about 50 minutes.