Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe that I got from a small restaurant in Chetumal, Quintana Roo. It is easy and light.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 large zucchini, cut into matchsticks
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 chayote, halved, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 small jicama, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter in heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables.
- Saute' until crisp tender or to your liking.
- Season with salt and pepper.