Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great with BBQ Beef as a side dish. It is from "Mexican Cooking": by Debbie Piete
- 473.18 ml ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 158.51 ml cucumber, diced
- 6 radishes, diced
- 118.29 ml cilantro, chopped (use parsley if you don't like cilantro)
- 5 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 19.71 ml lime juice
- Mix all the ingredients except lime juice and salt, pour th lime juice over the veggies, salt to taste and serve immediately.
Fresh and delicious... I could eat this every day! I added a chopped avacado and a bit of Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing (that I prepared using Filippo Berio Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil). I chose a Texas sweet onion, but I only used half. Wonderful salad! Thank you for posting this recipe, Bergy!!!