2 hrs 12 mins
Another great Weight Watchers recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure out 6 (1/2 Cup each) mounds of ice cream and place on a cookie sheet covered in wax paper.
- 2Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 3Crush the graham crackers into a small bowl.
- 4With clean hands, warm each mound of ice cream slightly, and then roll into graham cracker crumbs, covering the surface completely.
- 5At the same time, you want to try and make the mounds a little more round.
- 6Work quickly so you don't melt the ice cream.
- 7Place the ice cream back onto the wax paper and return to the freezer for at least 2 more hours.
- 8In the meantime, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 9In a small bowl, mix the Splenda and cinnamon together.
- 10Lightly spray each tortilla with the nonstick cooking spray, and then sprinkle each tortilla generously with the cinnamon mixture.
- 11Turn the tortillas over and repeat.
- 12Place the tortillas on a cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes, then turn each tortilla over and continue baking until the tortillas are crisp and lightly browned.
- 13If you aren't serving these right away, let them cool, and then wrap them in foil for later.
- 14You can just heat them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds when ready to serve.
- 15To Serve: Place 1 mound of prepared ice cream on top of each tortilla and drizzle each with 1/2 tablespoon of warm honey.
- 16If you don't like honey, you could substitute 1/2 tablespoon Hershey's Light Chocolate Syrup without changing the points any.
- 17Per Serving: 284 Calories; 1g Fat (3.1% calories from fat); 9g Protein; 63g Carbohydrate; 11g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 348mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Fat. WWP: 5.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Un-Fried Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.6
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 58.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cinnamon graham crackers
fat free tortillas