This is a Pampered Chef recipe. It goes together very quickly. I made it during a party and it was completely demolished.
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) jar thick & chunky salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- Put all ingredients in a stock pot.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips.
I got this recipe from a Pampered Chef consultant before I became one myself. It's a very delicous recipe. I don't reccomend making it in a crockpot, it's not really supposed to be a thick chili, more like a soup. I top my bowls with sour cream and colbyjack cheese and serve with tortilla chips.
Really Yummy! I shredded the Zucchini, and added an onion, didnt add chili powder because I used hot salsa. I cooked it in my crock pot for that all day simmer, it was very watery, so I added some Corn meal and it was perfect! Great recipe!
Great flavor. So Easy to throw together. Put crushed tortilla chips in the chili and loved the flavor. Thanks for a tasty recipe KelBel.