Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got a lot of canned turnip greens and need ways to fix them. If you would like this to be vegan, use oleo and a vegetable boullion cube.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, chili de arbol suggested
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can turnip greens
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Saute onions in butter until softened.
- Add garlic and chili powder.
- Add salsa.
- Add turnip greens with juice.
- Add chicken bouillon cube.
- Cook for 10 minutes until the juice reduces.