Recipe by Dancer^
We made these yesterday for company. I added a few dashes of hot sauce. and they truned out great, a big hit with the guys.
- 2 lbs frozen turkey thighs, thawed and skinned
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 large flour tortillas, at room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- diced fresh tomato
- shredded lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place turkey thighs in crockpot.
- Add tomato sauce, chiles, onion, worcestershire, chili powder and garlic powder.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
- Remove turkey from bones; discard bones.
- Shred turkey and return to pot.
- Stir to combine well with sauce.
- Spoon meat and sauce onto a tortilla and roll up.
- Garnish with cheese, sour cream, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.