11 hrs 15 mins
We made these yesterday for company. I added a few dashes of hot sauce. and they truned out great, a big hit with the guys.
My Private Note
large s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs frozen turkey thighs, thawed and skinned
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 large flour tortillas, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- diced fresh tomato
- shredded lettuce
- 1Place turkey thighs in crockpot.
- 2Add tomato sauce, chiles, onion, worcestershire, chili powder and garlic powder.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
- 4Remove turkey from bones; discard bones.
- 5Shred turkey and return to pot.
- 6Stir to combine well with sauce.
- 7Spoon meat and sauce onto a tortilla and roll up.
- 8Garnish with cheese, sour cream, tomatoes and lettuce.
- 9Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Turkey Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (1598 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 932.5
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 2025.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: