Recipe by Nif
Bethenny Frankel is from The Real Housewives of New York City. She is also a natural food chef and cooks for many celebrities. You can cook these on the stove, under the broiler, with your indoor grill or on the barbeque. Enjoy!
Top Review by Noo
Simplicity itself. This was a good tasty burger-I used all white meat ( I needed to be virtuous!). Next time I may well add in a few chopped chillies,as we like it hot. I served this with a slice of cheese in a quartered low fat flour tortilla-yum!! Who says that burgers are bad for you?!! Made for PRMR Holiday Special.
- 1 lb ground turkey (white if ultra lowfat, dark for more flavor, a mixture for a combination of elements)
- 1⁄4 red pepper, chopped small
- 1⁄4 yellow pepper, chopped small (if you only have one colour, that is fine)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper