Recipe by **Mandy**
A great quick lunch to throw together when you have unexpected company. I usually add some of the salsa in the tuna mix and then top with salsa & some cheese for the last few minutes of baking.
Top Review by Skipp's Kitchen
My family didn't like this. The creamed corn was very sweet and as my husband put it " there were too many flavors competing with one another" Definately won't make again
- 425 g canned tuna in water, drained
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 300 g canned creamed corn
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 300 g salsa
- grated cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except salsa together until well combined.
- Line the bottom of a 20 x 10xm loaf pan with baking paper and pack the mixture inches.
- Cover with foil and bake at 180 c for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to cook for a further 15 mins or until set.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 mins to firm before turning onto a serving dish.
- Serve with tomato salsa.