1/1 Photo of Mexican Tres Leche Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together the flour and baking powder.
- 2In another bowl, cream 1 cup of sugar and the butter until well blended.
- 3Add the eggs and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract and beat until foamy.
- 4Gently fold in the flour mixture, gently mixing until the batter is smooth.
- 5Pour into a lightly greased square cake pan and bake in a preheated oven (350°F) for 30 minutes; allow cake to cool.
- 6Whisk the condensed milk, evaporated milk, milk and rum together until well blended.
- 7Pour mixture over the cake.
- 8Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- 9Whisk the heavy cream until it begins to thicken.
- 10Add 1 teaspoon sugar and vanilla extract, and continue whisking until stiff peaks form.
- 11Spread this cream over the top and sides of the cake.
- 12Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Tres Leche Cake
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 629.9
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 215.3 mg
- Sodium 205.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 46.5 g
- Protein 13.5 g