Recipe by Angel Amzz
Homemade flour tortillas with mexican toppings. Delicious fresh or served cold, they make a great school lunch or homework snack! Meat, beans and other cheeses can also be added to the fillings.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, water and salt and mix.
- Divide dough into four even parts.
- Roll out each part into a disk about 6 inches across.
- Place disks in frying pan (I cook one at a time in a small frying pan, but you can do as many at a time as you can) and cook until light brown spots appear on bottom.
- Flip and spread 1/2 tbsp sour cream, 1 tbsp salsa, 1/2 tbsp cheese and a sprinkle of taco seasoning over half of each tortilla.
- Fold tortilla in half.
- Cook until cheese melts - you may have to flip the tortilla again once brown spots appear on the bottom half.
- Serve hot, or put in a container to serve cold later.