Prep 24 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These little roll-ups are the perfect appetizer or even make a great lunch!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (24 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 10 -12 large tortillas
- diced carrot
- diced green pepper (any color pepper looks pretty)
- chopped green onion
- canned corn niblet (Green Giant, canned)
- finely grated cheddar cheese
- In a mixer, blend cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Mix in taco seasoning.
- In the center of each tortilla, put a small strip of refried beans. On the rest of the tortilla spread the sauce making sure to get the edges. You want a decent amount to make sure all your toppings will stick. Sprinkle with toppings and roll up. Tuck in the ends and wrap in plastic wrap.
- *Be sure not to over-stuff or they won't roll up.
- Slice before serving and serve with your favorite salsa (we love Chi Chi's salsa)!