Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy to do. Great for potlucks. Takes 2 additional hours prep time for setting.
Make and share this Mexican Tortilla Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tortillas (6 or 7 inch)
- 1 (6 ounce) carton avocado dip
- 1 cup cooked chicken (finely chopped)
- Spoon dip over each tortilla (equally) using all the dip.
- Spread dip all the way to edges.
- Sprinkle 1/4 the chicken over each tortilla.
- Roll up each tortilla.
- Place on plate seam side down.
- Cover with wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Serve with salsa.
Will definately make these again however this time I used a white corn tortillas and they crack. Didn't affect the taste but it didn't look as attractive as it could. Love the recipe
Made this for a munchie on Turkey Day. This was quite good...The only thing I did different I had some grilled chicken and I used that instead. I will make again and it's such a pretty display too when you slice it and put it on a dish. Very easy to make!