Recipe by Darlene Summers
Very easy to do. Great for potlucks. Takes 2 additional hours prep time for setting.
Top Review by Bergy
Will definately make these again however this time I used a white corn tortillas and they crack. Didn't affect the taste but it didn't look as attractive as it could. Love the recipe
- 4 tortillas (6 or 7 inch)
- 1 (6 ounce) carton avocado dip
- 1 cup cooked chicken (finely chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spoon dip over each tortilla (equally) using all the dip.
- Spread dip all the way to edges.
- Sprinkle 1/4 the chicken over each tortilla.
- Roll up each tortilla.
- Place on plate seam side down.
- Cover with wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Serve with salsa.