1 hr 5 mins
Gotta have my pasta and this recipe is so easy. A favorite with me and the Lunch Bunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup canned diced green chiles, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can campbell condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- 3 cups cooked pasta (linguine, spaghetti, or fettuccine)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1In a large non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Add in the onion, cook/stir for 3 minutes or until onion is limp.
- 3Add in the chiles and cumin; cook/stir for 2 more minutes.
- 4Add in the soup, milk, chicken, and tabasco; stir and bring to a boil.
- 5Put the pasta and cilantro in a big mixing bowl; add all but 1/4 cup of sauce; stir to combine.
- 6Transfer pasta mixture to a greased (non-stick cooking spray) 2 quart casserole dish.
- 7Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- 8Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.7
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 76.7 mg
- Sodium 585.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 21.2 g