This is a recipe I saved from one of the Taste of Home magazines. I am now posting this untried recipe for ZWT5 - Mexico.
- 1419.54 ml potatoes, peeled, sliced and cooked
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 473.18 ml salsa
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 6 slice monterey jack cheese
- 6 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 (850.48 g) can chili with beans
- 236.59 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded (4 ounces)
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded (4 ounces)
- 236.59 ml tortilla chips, crushed
- Place potatoes in the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with onion. Mix salsa and butter; pour over onion and potatoes. Top with sliced cheeses; spread with chili. Sprinkle shredded cheeses over top.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with chips just before serving.