Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Well this is a family recipe. It may sound a little odd, but hey don't knock it 2 you rock it. It's really easy & quick. It goes great with chilli picane. With I give a recipe for also. A 6oz can of tuna will make 7 taquitos.
- Heat 1 cup of veg oil in a frying pan.
- Drain all water or oil from tuna.
- Once your veg oil is hot, fry the corn tortillas giving 3 seconds on each side then put on a plate flat.
- Remember every 6 oz can make 7 taquitos.
- After frying ALL your corn tortillas let them cool for 5 mins so you don't burn your finger tips.
- Don't turn off veg oil pan.
- Once cooled, place about a regular scrapie marker size of tuna on your corn tortilla.
- Roll up and place the taquito in the tongs and place in veg oil flat with the end of the corn tortilla faces down so that it don't open.
- Let cool and serve with your dip sauce or my chili pancane.