Well this is a family recipe. It may sound a little odd, but hey don't knock it 2 you rock it. It's really easy & quick. It goes great with chilli picane. With I give a recipe for also. A 6oz can of tuna will make 7 taquitos.
My Private Note
- 1Heat 1 cup of veg oil in a frying pan.
- 2Drain all water or oil from tuna.
- 3Once your veg oil is hot, fry the corn tortillas giving 3 seconds on each side then put on a plate flat.
- 4Remember every 6 oz can make 7 taquitos.
- 5After frying ALL your corn tortillas let them cool for 5 mins so you don't burn your finger tips.
- 6Don't turn off veg oil pan.
- 7Once cooled, place about a regular scrapie marker size of tuna on your corn tortilla.
- 8Roll up and place the taquito in the tongs and place in veg oil flat with the end of the corn tortilla faces down so that it don't open.
- 9Let cool and serve with your dip sauce or my chili pancane.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Taquitos (Tuna)
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.0
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 141.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 49.2 g