Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good stuff. Fast and easy and tasty. Recipe courtesy of Idaho Press Tribune May 2013.
- 12 ounces olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- tortilla chips
- Drain olives well and place in a food processor with all ingredients except chips.
- Pulse on and off until finely chopped.
- Cover and chill one hour (may be prepared a day ahead). *I skipped this step, and I thought it tasted great.
- Serve with tortilla chips or use as a sandwich spread or in quesadillas or tacos.