Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives, drained e
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento, drained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 10 -12 large flour tortillas
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas.
- Divide mixture evenly among tortillas, spread slightly and roll up.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours and cut into 1 inch slices.
- Can be served with sour cream if desired.
I tried this for a campout I'm going to this weekend, and when I tasted the creamcheese mixture it was very salty. I had another cream cheese package in the fridge and added that to half of it and it came out pretty good. Didn't have green chilies so I left those out. Will make again, but probably play with the amount of ranch and taco seasonings in the cream cheese.