Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a dip we enjoy. I like to make this for "the guys" on Saturdays during football season. Its always a hit and gone before the end of the night. Simple, cheap and tasty, what more could you ask for....LOL.
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces picante sauce, mild
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix cream cheese and picante sauce together and spread on bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Place lettuce, green peppers, tomatoes and onions on top in layers.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
i followed the recipe & used new picante sauce & cream cheese but for some reason they curddled together. i don't know how i could've done it wrong but i had to throw it out