Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I came up with this one because I wanted a burger and a taco, and couldn't have both in one meal. Turned out delicious, and got rave reviews! Also really simple to prepare!
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can whole green chili, drained,rinsed,and patted dry
- 4 slices white cheddar cheese or 4 slices muenster cheese
- Mix the ground meat and taco seasoning with your hands.
- Make 4 patties.
- Spray grill with nonstick cooking spray before igniting.
- Heat to medium, then put burgers on.
- Cook about 5 minutes per side, or until done.
- Place on chile and 1 slice of cheese on each burger, and cover until cheese is melted.
- Serve on buns with sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomato, or preferred garnishes.
- You can make these on the stove as well, just cook them like you would a regular hamburger.
- Make sure to use some cooking spray though!
Very Good! We used Montery cheese