- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash, peel and cut up potatoes into fries or cubes.
- Toss with oil then with taco seasonings.
- Add to slightly greased pan and bake in 425°F oven 10 minutes, turn, 10 more minutes.
- These will likely come out better (and not need to be turned) if you place a cooling rack on/in the cookie sheet and then place the fries on the rack. The air gets right around the fries. (Tip learned from Rachael Ray).