Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
A sundae cannot be more delicious than this one....For chocolate and vanilla lovers, this is a Paradise fantasy sundae...you'll love it! Its yummmmy!
Top Review by Darlene Summers
Charishma,YUM YUM,This was sooooo yummy,it was better than a hot fudge sundae.The only change I made was I used pecans because I did not have any almonds.I love the banana and chocolate together,what a treat,Thank you. Darlene
- 85 g chocolate pieces
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 3 small bananas
- vanilla ice cream (as required) or coffee ice cream (as required)
- chopped roasted almonds (as required)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the chocolate pieces and whipping cream in a pan.
- Keep over a low flame.
- Stir constantly, until the chocolate melts and is mixed with the cream.
- Once melted, remove from heat.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Peel the bananas and cut into four crosswise long pieces.
- Put one slice per bowl with a scoop of coffee or vanilla ice cream and sprinkle roasted almonds on top.
- Lastly, pour chocolate sauce over each bowl.
- Serve chilled.